Breakfast for All
The Kitzhof is famous for our “Hearty, Vermont Breakfast”.
Included free with each nights reservation per person.
We source all our ingredients locally and fresh (where possible).
- Eggs, Bacon, Home Fries,Toast
- Fruit Pancakes or French Toast
- Kitzhof Breakfast Muffin
- Vegetarian Omelette with cheese, sautéed mushrooms and grilled tomatoes.
- Home baked fruit muffins
- Tea, Coffee, Juices, Toast
Dinner for Groups of 20 people or more. Choose one for the whole group.
Groups particularly like our BBQ cook out. Why? Because it is all locally sourced, home cooked, and served fresh. No one goes hungry!
After a good day out in the Green Mountains, riding or touring, come join us in the Covered Bridge Garden to enjoy our cookout by the fire.
(May to September)
- Home Cooked Ribs, cooked fresh. Our delicious ribs go down a treat!
- BBQ Chicken, seasoned and grilled.
- Burger, complete with lettuce, tomato, pickles and onions served in a bun. Add your own condiments.
- Juicy Corn on the Cob, fresh from Vermont.
- Alison’s own home made Slaw
- BBQ Beans
- There is also desert (if you can fit it in after all that!)
In the tradition of your hosts we offer good old favorites from the homeland.
Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding
This sliced medium rare roast beef come with Yorkshire Pudding, which is not pudding at all but it is actually closest to “Pop Overs”. Roast potatoes, parsnips and carrots compliment the meat and is finished with a beef gravy reduction. Traditionally you would have horseradish sauce with it too.
So this is Cottage Pie (ground beef) not Shepard’s Pie (ground lamb). Topped with creamed mashed potatoes and a side of garden peas.
Fish & Chips
You don’t get more British than this dish! Beer battered Atlantic Cod comes with Chips (steak fries), a pickle, home made Slaw and Mushy peas. (Don’t ask!! They are yummy though!!)
Bangers & Mash
Yes this sausages are served for dinner!
British style pork sausages with creamed mash potatoes and onion gravy on top.
4 course Italian inspired sit down meal served indoors consists of Soup, Salad, choice of main and desert.
- Minestrone Soup: Freshly made in the traditional way served with warm bread rolls.
- Salad: palate-cleansing green mescaline salad with a choice of dressings.
- Chicken Parm: Baked breaded chicken with Dijon mustard and parmesan sauce served with pasta and marinara sauce.OR
- Lasagne: Layers of ground beef, ricotta cheese, tomato sauce and parmesan cheese between sheet pasta served with marinara sauce.OR
- Tiramisu or Ice Cream for dessert.
Other options are available on request from more expensive steaks to simple Burgers and Dogs. Please enquire about your group preference.