Welcome to the Kitzhof Inn
Check your COVID restrictions for Vermont travel.
- HEPA air filters in common areas.
- Fiber optic node WI-FI throughout Inn.
- All rooms have digital TV’s and own bathroom.
- Just 1/4 mile from the slopes of Mount Snow.
- Free MOOver shuttle bus takes you to the slopes or you can drive there if you prefer.
- “TO GO” Breakfast options available upon request.
- Rates are charged on occupancy NOT room rate.See Rates Page
- Cancellation Policy – Cancellations made within 48 hours will be subject to a 50% charge and within 24 hours will be subject to a 100% charge. Cancellation because of weather changes are not acceptable.
- We are NO LONGER pet friendly. Sorry!
- Due to continuing health and safety reasons we will no longer offer a Hot Tub
We are one of the best known and established ski lodges in the valley. Our Austrian styled building gives an old world charm with modern amenities.
During these difficult times the Kitzhof has taken as many precautions as possible in order to make your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible. Rooms and common areas are sanitized on daily basis.
For extra activities consider Snow Shoeing. “It’s going to be very popular this year!” We have extensive valley and mountain trails available and there is Timber Creek for cross country skiing, just 1/4 away. Alternatively there is Snowmobile Vermont for Snow Mobile excitement.
The Kitzhof is an all year round Inn catering to groups of all interests, especially skiers. cross-country and snow mobilers, in the winter and AutoMoto (Cars and Bikes) enthusiasts, hikers, kayakers and cyclists in the summer.
Our town’s free local shuttle, the MOOver, will take you right from the Kitzhof to several area attractions, restaurants, and retailers. Dover and the surrounding towns offer plenty of activities for all types of interest.
– Masks are required to worn at ALL times everywhere in the Inn.
- Most of our rules and regulations have changed. Please read our new Policies Page
We have adapted some of our practices and policies to reflect the current difficult times which will help make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
• Upon arrival you will notice signs requesting, wearing of masks, distancing and hand washing.
• Hand sanitizer is available in the Lobby, Reception and Dinning Room.
• All our staff will have appropriate hand and face protection at all times including meal serving and preparation.
• Breakfast is served in the dining room at the regular times but spacing has been expanded for your comfort. Extra items of food and coffee will be available on our “To Go” menu if you prefer and there is seating outside.
• Housekeeping – Rooms are thoroughly sanitized between reservations. Our housekeepers will NOT enter your room during your stay unless requested. We encourage reusing towels when possible but dirty towels or full trash cans should be left outside the door for replacement.
These measures have been taken to allow you to have confidence in our efforts to deal with the new conditions and safety for all.
Your co-operation is also needed and we encourage you to bring your own gloves, masks and sanitizer whilst still observing the general guidelines of:-
• Wear a Mask
• Wash your hands regularly
• Distance – 6ft. apart
We appreciate your patronage and encourage you to enjoy Beautiful Southern Vermont.
Bring your Car Groups, Motorcycle Groups, and Golf Groups in the Spring/Summer/Fall.
Remember, when you bring your own equipment,hiking, kayaking and cycling, the outdoors is free when you get here.
Our Rates are staying the same for 2021
Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page.