Welcome to the Kitzhof Inn
We cater to groups of all interests, especially AutoMoto enthusiasts, ski clubs, and outdoor adventurers. Our town’s free local shuttle, the MOOver, will take you right from the Kitzhof to several area attractions, restaurants, and retailers. Dover and the surrounding towns offer plenty of activities for all types of interest. Check out our Events listing for inspiration, or dream up your own Vermont adventure. We’re also happy to guide you as part of your booking process or once you arrive.
We are also Pet Friendly but ONLY in 3 rooms. Call to confirm.
Due to State regulations our indoor Hot Tub will not be open this Fall or Winter.
Most of our rules and regulations have changed. Please read our new Policies Page
We have adapted some of our practices and policies to reflect the current difficult times which will help make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
• Upon arrival you will notice signs requesting, wearing of masks, distancing and hand washing.
• Hand sanitizer is available at reception and lobby.
• All our staff will have appropriate hand and face protection at all times including meal serving and preparation.
• Breakfast is served in the dining room at the regular times but spacing has been expanded for your comfort. Extra items of food and coffee will be available on our “To Go” menu if you prefer and there is seating outside.
• Housekeeping – Rooms are thoroughly sanitized between reservations. Our housekeepers will NOT enter your room during your stay unless requested. We encourage reusing towels but dirty towels or full trash cans should be left outside the door for replacement.
These measures have been taken to allow you to have confidence in our efforts to deal with the new conditions and safety for all.
Your co-operation is also needed and we encourage you to bring your own gloves, masks and sanitizer whilst still observing the general guidelines of:-
• Wash your hands
• Cover your face
• Stay 6ft. apart
We appreciate your patronage and encourage you to enjoy Beautiful Southern Vermont.
Bring your Car Groups, Motorcycle Groups, and Golf Groups.
Remember, when you bring your own equipment,hiking, kayaking and cycling are free when you get here.
Unfortunately the Hot Tub remains CLOSED until further notice due to VT COVID restrictions.
Our Rates are staying the same for 2021
Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page.