Ready to book online?
Get started by clicking the “ROOM AVAILABILITY” button above.
– Masks must be worn at ALL times everywhere in the Inn.
– Our Hot Tub is continues to be closed due to health concerns from COVID.
Room Rates (based on occupancy)*
Our rooms rates are based on double occupancy (2 people in a room). NO more than 2 people are allowed in each room at this time except Family Rooms which take parents and kids only NOT unrelated friends. Additional person/adult child in a room (12 yrs.and older) add $26 per night + tax per person. Additional child in a room (7 -11 yrs.) add $16 per night + tax per person.
NO unregistered guest can stay or visit any of our residents. If found they will be asked to leave and the associated room reservation cancelled. Single rates are only available in a few rooms (#3, #8 and #9 only).
No PETS permitted in ANY rooms
Payment may be made by cash or credit card only. We take American Express, Discover, Visa, or Master Card.
*Additional terms and charges may apply. Please read our full Policies and ask any questions you may have before booking.
May 10 – Oct 07 then Oct 12 – 30
- Single (1 person, Rooms 8, 9 and 11 only) — $ 90 per night
- Double (2 people) — $116 per night
Columbus Holiday 2021
Oct 08 – 12 (2 night minimum)
- Single (1 person, Rooms 3, 8 and 9 only) — $ 90 per night
- Double (2 people) — $130 per night
Please read our Policies page in full before booking as they have changed.
Policies in Brief:-
- Rates are based on OCCUPANCY of a room. This means the number of people staying in a room determines the rate charged. We DO NOT charge by room rate.
- All rooms carry the same rate and are subject to local and state tax.
- Additional person in a room (12 yrs.and older) add $26 per night + tax per person.
- Additional person in a room (7 -11 yrs.) add $16 per night + tax per person.
- Additional Infant (6 yrs. or under), when sharing with 2 adults, are Free.
- Reservations include 1 FREE cooked breakfast per guest each morning. Made fresh to order.
If cancellation is received 14 days or more (21 days for holiday periods) prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded less $25 handling charge. Within 14 days prior to arrival (21 days for holiday periods) there will be no refund on the deposit. If you cancel within 48 hours of arrival the full amount of the booking will be forfeit. Please remember that a reservation is your commitment for the full period that you request. Should you arrive after your specified date or depart prior to the end of your confirmed reservation, you will be charged the full amount of your reserved stay. Deposits are applied to the last night of your initial reservation. There are no transfers for holiday periods.
Packages cannot be transferred or refunded once booked. Tax and service are not included in advertised package rates.